.bg_content{background-image: url(http://www.addglitter.com/gr/backgrounds/pink/pink-0018.jpg);}.bg_content{background-repeat:repeat;} body {background-image: url(http://www.addglitter.com/gr/backgrounds/pink/pink-0018.jpg);}

Monday, August 20, 2012

Eternal Love!

Made this artbook to express what do i feel for him. So many of you out there asked me why i date a lvl 4, well if u think feelings have anything to do with lvl then you have no idea what your talking about. Love its not about lvls!!!
Please read it and love it.
Hugs Dia

7 comments:

  1. awww ur really sweet xD
    I admire how you care for the people tht mean a lot 2 u :'3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute Dia :)

    -ravenguy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its soo sweet! Most highscorers only date those who are a high level to 'make thier profile look good' but tbh thts black hearted, your a great example to all the other highscorers! Love Fran Is Epic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever thinks love is about lvls, then they have not really loved. Dia

      Delete
  4. Idc about levels to (:
    The only thing I care about in some-one, is their personality ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i find it nice and sweet and it makes the low levels feel like their just as good as high :)

    ~beccagirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Think It's Cute I'm Level 15 And I'm Dating A Level 2 BTW I'm Eliz12

    ReplyDelete